Technology Repair Center
The Technology Department's repair center is open at the District Office. This repair center will be available to help with hardware issues for all students and staff. It will be open weekly on the following schedule:
- Monday: 9 am - 11 am and 12 pm - 2 pm
- Thursday: 9 am - 11 am and 12 pm - 2 pm
Students and faculty may be issued a freshly imaged loaner laptop. For this reason it is critical to have your files backed up, or stored on Google Drive.
Student Technical Help
During this current school dismissal we have given all students access to enter requests for support into our helpdesk system. District technical staff are monitoring this system closely and will respond to your request as quickly as possible.
When your ticket is updated, you will receive a notification in your school email.
NOTE: Parents of K-5 students, it is critical that you include your best contact info (email or phone) as your student does not have school email.
To enter a new ticket:
- Click on "New Ticket"
- Username: your district short name (such as jcoltrane24)
- Password: your district password, the same one you use to login to your computer
- Describe your problem with as much detail as possible, and if you need us to call you directly please also include a phone number.
To view any tickets you have entered
- Click on "My Tickets"